Search the forum,

Discuss Holiday. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Going on holiday this coming Tuesday. BUT, the normal place is fully booked in Tenerife. My fault for waiting so long.

Answers on a postcard for somewhere all inclusive?

Not Tunisia .
With family we had a good all inclusive at alcudia (Majorca ) and portinax ( Ibiza )

Thanks for the ideas.

Staycation is not an option. I need to feel the sun and warmth on my bones :)

I'd be well up for just a week off at home...... wife would never have it though

I'd be up for staycations if I could get rid of the missus. Otherwise it turns into a DIYfest.

I would say Greece or Turkey.

Heard good things about turkey and no euro so your money goes further

you have to pay to enter the country in Turkey! think its £10 for a visa! the cheek! We let any one in and pay them to come in practically

This time of year you need to look at the Canarys or Cyprus/Greece for the warm weather

Get a last minute bargain

Ive always wanted to go to Turkey, heard good reviews from family and friends, so i would give that a go

Hilton spa resort in sarigeme turkey best holiday I've had for sitting around doing sweet FA

Just got back from Mallorca yesterday simon, just a great place for a holiday. Forget what you here about Magaluf, it only one long street, where the trouble is,
all the rest is superb.

Wifey is in Turkey at the mo with her mate..I'm stuck here week off fixing my flat roof stripped off the felt to find chipboard arrggghhh
she is in olu deniz we went a few years back would recommend not sure of the hotel shes in will find out and post up...in the high 30's at the mo great beach and Blue lagoon nearby great for kids....google Turquoise Coast ....regards Turnpin

Off to Plymouth tomorrow diving for a couple of days........cant hear the phone at 30m.

Turkey is a great place. I stayed all inclusive at the Rixos. Amazing! Only downside was the local blokes trying to crack on to the mrs. Gets on your **** after a while.

Turkey is a great place. I stayed all inclusive at the Rixos. Amazing! Only downside was the local blokes trying to crack on to the mrs. Gets on your **** after a while.
Thanks Adam for reminding me.....lolregards Turnpin:hand:

Wifey is in Turkey at the mo with her mate..I'm stuck here week off fixing my flat roof stripped off the felt to find chipboard arrggghhh
she is in olu deniz we went a few years back would recommend not sure of the hotel shes in will find out and post up...in the high 30's at the mo great beach and Blue lagoon nearby great for kids....google Turquoise Coast ....regards Turnpin
The hotel is called sun city travelled with Thompson holidays she said the hotel is very nice and the food is excellent.....regards Turnpin:punk:

What's wrong with Tunisia - I had a great time out there!
I heard Tunisia is alright if you like to see blokes walking along the beach holding hands and kissing!

Going on holiday this coming Tuesday. BUT, the normal place is fully booked in Tenerife. My fault for waiting so long.

Answers on a postcard for somewhere all inclusive?

Get your self to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria,its like Blackpool on steroids if your missus wont go,you have the choice of 10000 Russian women who put our birds to shame..

Get your self to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria,its like Blackpool on steroids if your missus wont go,you have the choice of 10000 Russian women who put our birds to shame..
Mate of mines just com back from there - he said it was a very messy holiday!!!

Thanks for the ideas, its now booked.

Gran Canaria, thursday for a week of doing bog all.

Just got back from Mallorca yesterday simon, just a great place for a holiday. Forget what you here about Magaluf, it only one long street, where the trouble is,
all the rest is superb.

Mallorca is also not a tiny island so there is plenty of nice places to stay that are well away from Magaluf, I went to Sa Coma in August which is a nice resort.

Thanks for the ideas, its now booked.

Gran Canaria, thursday for a week of doing bog all.

Have a good time and don't forget to leave your phone at home!

Simon i think youve made a HUGE boo boo, as they dont sell strongbow on the canairays, lol

OJ it is then mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Holiday. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working...
Replies
Views
B
Worcester Boiler. Really annoying. All works as it should fine in normal use. However have to go away for a couple of weeks at a time. I put the...
Replies
Views
Bosch Sauce
B
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock