Discuss Holiday. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Going on holiday this coming Tuesday. BUT, the normal place is fully booked in Tenerife. My fault for waiting so long.

Answers on a postcard for somewhere all inclusive?

Wifey is in Turkey at the mo with her mate..I'm stuck here week off fixing my flat roof stripped off the felt to find chipboard arrggghhh
she is in olu deniz we went a few years back would recommend not sure of the hotel shes in will find out and post up...in the high 30's at the mo great beach and Blue lagoon nearby great for kids....google Turquoise Coast ....regards Turnpin

Turkey is a great place. I stayed all inclusive at the Rixos. Amazing! Only downside was the local blokes trying to crack on to the mrs. Gets on your **** after a while.

Wifey is in Turkey at the mo with her mate..I'm stuck here week off fixing my flat roof stripped off the felt to find chipboard arrggghhh
she is in olu deniz we went a few years back would recommend not sure of the hotel shes in will find out and post up...in the high 30's at the mo great beach and Blue lagoon nearby great for kids....google Turquoise Coast ....regards Turnpin
The hotel is called sun city travelled with Thompson holidays she said the hotel is very nice and the food is excellent.....regards Turnpin:punk:

Going on holiday this coming Tuesday. BUT, the normal place is fully booked in Tenerife. My fault for waiting so long.

Answers on a postcard for somewhere all inclusive?

Get your self to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria,its like Blackpool on steroids if your missus wont go,you have the choice of 10000 Russian women who put our birds to shame..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Holiday. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back