Discuss Home Buyer Report in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was looking at a home buyer report for a friend, It stated that the incoming mains supply should be replaced with alkathene and gave it a condition rating of 3.
Is that because the incoming mains supply is a lead pipe or is there any other reasons for it to be replaced.
thank for your time in reading this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Home Buyer Report in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. I hope one of you may have the answer i am looking for. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply and they break all...
Replies
Views
Christos83
C
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock