Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Honest plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

and they say plumbers aren't honest . found a wallet this morning had a dental card inside phoned dentist who phoned owner whose just been and collected . he cant believe all the money is still inside and his cards. I FEEL GOOD now where's my lotto ticket come on karma

How honest of you. You can hold your head up high, until you go back to work as your still a jobsworth plumber.

Well done bod! Hold you head up high! Reminds me of the time I found a £20 note outside a church. I used it to buy a Chinese on the way home. Ok it's not quite the same but it still had a happy ending!

Now that takes a lot of fortitude. Fair play.

i left my credit cards on the counter at a petrol station 10 miles from home and a very nice young lady picked them up and brought them to me at home there are some nice people out there well done bod

^^^^

I did the same few years back, after football I went back to the station and they denied all knowledge of my cards ect.

Cancelled the card, about a month later I got a call from CID, the card was used to buy £1500 worth of booze from an off licence about an hour after I left it,
caught on camera full face!!

Never saw him again :uhoh2:

So you paid for him to get drunk

Last edited by a moderator:
I got £50 cashback at a self service checkout in asda, walked off without picking it up and an absolute sort chased after me and gave me it so I gave her a tenner. If I was single she would have been blowing me out there n then cos she was so hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honest plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock