Discuss Honeywell CM921 screen partially lost. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning..... I wonder if I could seek some advice. I had a new boiler installed at the same time as I had underfloor heating put in. It has three Honeywell CM921 thermostats 1) Hot water. 2) Heating. 3) Underfloor heating. Both heating stats are paired with a BDR91. The screen on the CM921 for the underfloor heating has almost disappeared, showing but a few lines. I have tried changing the batteries with no improvement. My questions include... Can this be fixed? If no, can I buy a replacement CM921? Does it need to be paired with the original BDR91? I consider myself very practical minded if I follow diagrams or instructions. However, I can not seem to find a trouble shoot that covers this issue?

Cheers

This problem has been reported by several people. It is probably a faulty batch of screens. Get in touch with Honeywell here and explain the problem. They are very good at replacing faulty items.

Thank you for your reply. I have contacted Honeywell as you suggested and also learnt how to rebind a new CM921 if I have to go that route.

Cheers

It's a fairly common issue between 3 and 5 years. Don't be fobbed off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell CM921 screen partially lost. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to replace our Honeywell CM921 wireless thermostat. The screen has been failing for the last few years, it's about 13yrs old. I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock