Discuss Honeywell evohome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone got any pros/cons to this not used before but thinking it may just land me a nice little job.

what I've got is a solicitors building over 3 floors. But now two separate companies sharing all building bills . However boiler in basement and thermostat in one office but they like it cool and the other solicitors are freezing.

normall I'd put two , 2 port valves in but pipe work is a fricking nightmare so am thinking the evohome if what I read on there site is right could be my easiest option ?

yes , no , maybe or walk away lol

Not bad solution at all and you don’t have to alter any pipework.

If you are working for solicitors, just to let you know that mine charges £265 per hour.

And what is sauce for the goose...

Brilliant bit of kit Bod. Will easily do what you're after, in terms of separate timing and temperatures.

Just be aware that the RF range does have limits and 3 floors is about as far as it will reliably reach. If walls are thick then you might have difficulties.

I have a base unit and TRV heads you can borrow if you want to do some range / signal strength testing before committing to buy...

Brilliant bit of kit Bod. Will easily do what you're after, in terms of separate timing and temperatures.

Just be aware that the RF range does have limits and 3 floors is about as far as it will reliably reach. If walls are thick then you might have difficulties.

I have a base unit and TRV heads you can borrow if you want to do some range / signal strength testing before committing to buy...

Cheers fella might take you up in that , I'll come back to you when I've mulled it all over cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell evohome in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock