Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Honeywell Timer setting. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Williams

hi guys, wondering if you could help as i seem to be lost..

just bought a house, im going to do it up over time but for now getting a combi boiler is the least of the things it needs.. it currently has an old Honeywell heating system which has a timer, but i cant figure out how to set the timer.. ive uploaded a pic here (best i could get in the dark cupboard) and was really just posting in hope that someone would see this and have owned or knows the make of the heater, and could either tell me how to set it or tell me the model number so i can search for a manual

thanks alot!!

33815592.jpg

image:

[DLMURL]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4561/33815592.jpg[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
just move top slider across were it says 'set time' and set on , off,on,off positions for heating and hot water and set times by pressing red + or - buttons on right hand side,then move slider to end to set clock using same +/-,then once done ,move slider back to original position marked auto,sit back and wallow in hot water and heating at your request...unless......................

its a Honeywell ST699 by the way

unless? lol.. dont get me scared now! haha

much appreciated for your response by the way, been a big help. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell Timer setting. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock