Discuss honeywell wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andymav

hi guys can anyone tell me what the diference is between a honeywell wiring centre and a honeywell 10 way junction box or do they essentially just do the same thing?

The wiring centre has a pcb built in to do all the wiring tricky bits for you; the junction box is just that

the wiring centre is much better imo it tells you where to put every wire without having to remember which wire connects to which other ones.

Plus the wiring centre is fused, and tells you to snip certain connections for different systems - S or Y ect. Makes a tedious job just a little easier. Money well spent in my opinion.

I prefer the junction box; the nervous excitement when you first turn it on to see if it all works! :)

Andy has posted the same question on two different threads...so there is another set of answers forming on the other thread.

The wiring centre has a pcb built in to do all the wiring tricky bits for you; the junction box is just that

PCB?? For what exactlty I've never seen one unless it's for a weather compensation system but not a honeywell. Are you thinking of the fast fit plug system?

no it's not fast fit. every component of the heating system has it's own place marked i.e pump, boiler, room stat, tank stat etc and you have links that you cut for y plan s plan etc and whether pump overrun. it's very easy to wire up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock