Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss hot water but no heating in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kenneth1

We have a dual heating system, a solid fuel stove with back boiler and a external kerosene heater.

The kerosene heater is working fine heating the radiators and the water for the taps
The solid fuel stove will heat the water for the taps but the radiators will only get luke warm.

Can anyone help me as to why this is happening ?

Reply to hot water but no heating in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
We have low hot water pressure in the entire house. Boiler is a Heatslave External 25/32, fuel in kerosene. The central heating is still working...
Replies
Views
Abram R
A
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock