Discuss Hot water only works when more than one hot tap turned on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Unfortunately due to forum rules, I'm not allowed to say. 1. to prevent you from attempting a repair yourself and 2. To prevent others reading this with a similar issue from also attempting a repair themselves.
Apologies if this is anally question but doesn't that rule kind of render this forum useless? If nobody is allowed to suggest what the answer to a problem might be for fear that they might try to fix it themselves then surely anybody that is not qualified should not be allowed on the forum as the answer to any question would always be the same. Ie get a qualified gas fitter to look at it.

Apologies if this is anally question but doesn't that rule kind of render this forum useless? If nobody is allowed to suggest what the answer to a problem might be for fear that they might try to fix it themselves then surely anybody that is not qualified should not be allowed on the forum as the answer to any question would always be the same. Ie get a qualified gas fitter to look at it.
That should say a silly question

Not at all. Anybody is welcome to join and ask their question however when it comes to questions involving gas then there are rules. These rules are in place to stop and protect people from attemping their own repair which is actually illegal in law. Sorry but that is the way it is.

The rule only applies to offering advice to gas related questions. This forum covers all aspects of plumbing.

Reply to Hot water only works when more than one hot tap turned on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back