Discuss How do I repressurise a Vokera Mynute HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

duffy

Hello, I've just purchased a property that is installed with a Vokera Mynute HE and, due to a small drip, the pressure has dropped. Does anybody know how I can repressurise it? It's currently sitting below 0.5

is the small drip sorted/ wheres it dripping from?

It's coming from a valve under the boiler. If the photo has uploaded properly, it's the one on the left of the picture. Edit: Sorry, it's the one on the right. Photo re-uploaded. Red shows leaking valve. Blue is the small drip. Boiler.jpg

Attachments

• Boiler.jpg
    Boiler.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
Valve that is leaking needs replacing ! Vokera part No 1789, as for toping up pressure should be a silver braided hose some where on system, under boiler, look around airing cupboard small red expansion tank , put photo on of airing cupboard

Thanks JTSPlumbing, I got the pressure topped up as you advised. I guess I'll need to call out an expert to replace the valve.

You could do it yourself as you don't have to remove casing, will have to drain system first, should be a straight forward swap ! but looking at photo it could be a bit awkward to get to on your boiler, Remember if you DIY don't forget to add a good quality inhibitor , Why is it always the most difficult item to replace that causes the problem ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I repressurise a Vokera Mynute HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks - new here and looking for a bit of advice. I've got a British Gas 532/i boiler which is struggling for pressure - around 0.5 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi there, First of all, apologies for the quality of the attached image - unfortunately the access to the underside of the boiler is quite tight...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock