Search the forum,

Discuss How do I tighten this toilet seat? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Just moved into a new place and the toilet seat is super loose. Spent about 2 hours trying to figure out how to tighten this toilet seat. I did try unscrewing it from the bottom, took it out and inspected it but couldn't see any obvious way to tighten. Tried screwing the bottom screws in tigher but it's still really loose.

Attachments

• IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2163.jpg
    IMG_2163.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 11

Reply to How do I tighten this toilet seat? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a replacement screw cure the problem or will I need to get a new seat?
Replies
Views
Jacuzzi toilet seat fixings are loose and I cannot figure out how to tighten them. Nothing seems removal and they cannot be accessed from underneath. Can anyone please advise me how to tighten them? Many thanks and warm regards
Replies
Views
Hi! Hoping for a bit of help! Thought I had an easy job of changing my toilet seat however it seems to be more challenging than I thought. It seems there’s no screw under the chrome. Just one long screw with a wing nut underneath. Please correct me if I’m wrong. The toilet seat also doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is integrated and the seat is top-fixing. I assumed it was quick release but couldn't find a button to push, there are no little grommit hidden screws or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock