Discuss How gospel is the max core bit size rating for core drills? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ideal solution to any situation is not usually the one that resorts to reflexive lying, especially not with friends/family.

But I guess "You can't borrow it because I like you but I don't trust you have the opposable thumbs not to break it into pieces but I suspect you do have the chutzpah not to tell me you did" will lead to awkward situations

Re: How gospel is the max core bit size rating for core drills?

I guess your mate may well find out.

Whether or not he tells you may be another thing.
If it comes back in a smouldering heap - the rated size could be justified as gospel.

The ideal solution to any situation is not usually the one that resorts to reflexive lying, especially not with friends/family.

But I guess "You can't borrow it because I like you but I don't trust you have the opposable thumbs not to break it into pieces but I suspect you do have the chutzpah not to tell me you did" will lead to awkward situations

Thats the trouble with friends and family, they think that you have to lend them something because you've got it

Thats the trouble with friends and family, they think that you have to lend them something because you've got it

Don`t they just! My Ex Brother-in-law wouldn`t lend me his Aston Martin for a weekend though! lol

I lent my core drill to someone once, it came back with a burnt out motor which cost me £110 to get fixed. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How gospel is the max core bit size rating for core drills? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back