Discuss How to access washer on crane tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I cannot work out how to access the washer in this old crane tap. Can anybody help

Attachments

• PXL_20211101_001029821.jpg
    PXL_20211101_001029821.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 16

Reply to How to access washer on crane tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I cannot work out which tool I need to remove the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone advise regarding getting access to the working mechanism within this tap. It's leaking and I want to change the washer. There's no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock