Discuss How to remove Ideal Standard TEMPO | T6792 toilet seat in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

From what I have read online, the ideal standard toilet seat does not have a release button, i am supposed to just pull the seat off to access the fixing to tighten screw to stop wobbling seat. Is that correct? When i pull it nothing happens

Attachments

• IMG_2455.jpg
    IMG_2455.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 12

Reply to How to remove Ideal Standard TEMPO | T6792 toilet seat in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Hi! Hoping for a bit of help! Thought I had an easy job of changing my toilet seat however it seems to be more challenging than I thought. It...
Replies
Views
Jacuzzi toilet seat fixings are loose and I cannot figure out how to tighten them. Nothing seems removal and they cannot be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer that has a 39-year-old Ideal Standard toilet. They would like to replace the toilet seat. But the hinges are fixed on an...
Replies
Views
There has been some useful info in other threads on how to start removing an Ideal Standard toilet set. There's no push release on this model...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock