Discuss how to solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the one in the back of his van with his full on improvised hand wash set up in the back door?:cool: Or the one where he's by a campfire with a guitar- talented chap!:)

I have just been watching his videos for the past hour, he is pretty funny. I like his tip about the pipe carrier on how to get the small lengths of pipe out. Might have to make myself one tomorrow!

Yorkshire fittings ....when i seen them next ting i see is compression fittings with PTFE on the thread :) :) :)

Last edited:
Yorkshire fittings ....when i seen them next ting i see is compression fittings with PTFE on the thread then i know a cowboy has been in or the DIYR :) :) :)

We always use yorkshire solder ring fittings I must be a cowboy then

Just always have and everyone I know uses them too I trained in northern Ireland only do domestic private work I know endfeed used in England

do you get them from pulsar gray as there in Ireland they told me 3/4 and 1/2 copper pipe still common there

do you get them from pulsar gray as there in Ireland they told me 3/4 and 1/2 copper pipe still common there

No mate I'm in northern Ireland
Still plenty of old copper to work on just use old to new straights
1/2 3/4 still used in southern Ireland

No mate I'm in northern Ireland
Still plenty of old copper to work on just use old to new straights
1/2 3/4 still used in southern Ireland

right i understand, the old man placed the last order,being old school asked for 1/2 and 3/4 fitting over the phone thinking 22 and 15 would turn up not realizing some parts of Ireland have more sense than our government and have not bothered with the metric nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how to solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock