Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Hudson Reed 4 hole bath taps?? in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dalejones

Dalejones New Member

Ok so I have bought these taps for my new bathroom and when I went to fit them earlier they came with no instructions and didn’t come with the fittings to connect the taps to the spout, if you can see the pic I just want 125mm between each bath hole,
    I’m stumped because I’m not sure how far apart I am to drill for the holes in the bath, there 1/2” male connectors so I can put tap washers on them and 15mm pipe between but that would space the taps to far apart, any suggestions?

BB1D13EA-9F9B-4867-8108-9C697393B1FF.jpeg

A30A8B29-9DEC-49A2-9981-3B4E3AC079A2.jpeg

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR

I believe that you have the flexi pipes in the wrong place. They should connect the side connection on the spout to the side connection on the taps.

3. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

Turn the connections on the taps away from the centre and use the supplied flexi to join.

4. Dalejones

Dalejones New Member

Oh right I see, but I thought that may be to close to put a flexi and it may split as it’s looped so much? Shall I turn the taps so there facing the other way then or just turn them 90 degrees so there facing the back wall?

5. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR

As stated. That is what chalked was talking about. Not the best design though to be honest. But you have to work with what you have got. Don’t you.

6. RayW

RayW New Member

7. sammathias

sammathias GSR

Them flexis would go straight in the bin and id pipe in between the taps and spout in copper, female irons and copper!

8. Dalejones

Dalejones New Member

Do you mean like this guys?

A806C782-89EA-4E72-A821-46434DB1C88E.jpeg

9. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

That's it.

• Like Like x 1