Discuss I am looking for help with my NVQ L2 Maintenance and Fault finding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thank you for your comments. I guess I would keep on looking for someone keen to take me on before i get all that done. Im 26 but hey, better late than never. A lot of money down the drain. But as you all said, so many misleading training companies and distant learning courses. Its easy to fall for something too good to be true. Oh well...
I feel for you Nick & yes please keep on looking for a employer, 26 is not too old you have just got to go on selling yourself some employers prefer an older self-starter, maybe try getting a job as a Plumbers mate if you can't get an apprenticeship. Lots of work still going on in the city if you can find the companies doing the work.
All the very best Chris

Last edited:
I feel for you Nick & yes please keep on looking for a employer, 26 is not too old you have just got to go on selling yourself some employers prefer an older self-starter, maybe try getting a job as a Plumbers mate if you can't get an apprenticeship. Lots of work still going on in in the city if you can find the companies doing the work.
All the very best Chris
Thanks Chris!

Reply to I am looking for help with my NVQ L2 Maintenance and Fault finding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back