Discuss I feel for all the flood victims up there............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Looks like their misery is never ending, RNLI flood rescue teams have been put on alert to turn out Xmas and boxing day, so muggins may be duty mechanic as our full time lad may be missing his turkey!!!!!!!!!!!

bet they sold out of rubber dingy's in the shops this xmas!

I'm on me way.....

1979216_10207189529368037_1357765546882628033_o.jpg

you look sea sick just standing there.....................

If I remember correctly I'd been floating in the sea all day being rescued and thrown back in again for people on a safety boat course. I was one of the instructors and drew the short straw. I was freezing my knackers off despite a full length thermal suit, woolly bear and dry bag.

Nowadays when I thinkback I realise I never saw anyone else's straws!

some one of your stature cant do anything but draw the short one.............. probably down to the lickle arms................... ooooooooooooooooooooooh cant help myself :)

And to think we all moan about nothing really to what these poor souls have had to endure with little respite ...we sometimes need to step back and see how lucky we really are Turnpin

What riles me in these times ..and correct me if I'm wrong where is the help from our so called common market or should I say EEC partners offers of support for these poor souls whose lives have been turned upside down....yet we always seem to be first in line to dish out aid to other countrie's .......rant over...Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I feel for all the flood victims up there............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock