Discuss I give in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
(baxi duo tec 24he)
Can someone please tell me how you get at the schrader valve without taking the ev out of the boiler ?

your lucky its not an ideal ,because you have to take the boiler off the wall

[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/flowandpressure/REGK29"]REGK29 - Pressurisation Pump Angled Adaptor | Regin[/DLMURL]

This the one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers gm I'll get one ( along with putting my fingers on a diet )!

[DLMURL="http://www.reginproducts.co.uk/flowandpressure/REGK29"]REGK29 - Pressurisation Pump Angled Adaptor | Regin[/DLMURL]

This the one ?
thats the one kev

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys - i'd thought i'd missed something obvious.
I'd even toyed with the idea of removing the disk off the top and getting my daughter (who has very small hands) to get to it.

thanks guys - i'd thought i'd missed something obvious.
I'd even toyed with the idea of removing the disk off the top and getting my daughter (who has very small hands) to get to it.

Is she the one who's in the overalls then?

:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I give in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock