Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss I got a flood in my kitchen what am a gonna do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesrhunter

w w w dot youtube dot com/watch?v=cfncwKhrB9c

As you can see from the video, the leak is coming from the bit where the pipe enters the wall. Problem is, any piping beyond that block wall you can see in the video is not accessible, as beyond the block work is the outer brickwork.

If I can get access to the pipe, is there a chance it will be as simple as pushing the pipe in a bit and re-sealing, or is it likely that something far more troublesome is causing this problem?

The pipe is basically the waste water outlet pipe for the sink and dishwasher.

The pipe should be continuous through the wall(s), the whole section needs pulling out and replacing.

Actually I don't think it is continuous through the wall, as the outlet for the water is futher along the house when you go outside....see image....I think this is how the pipe is...
leak.jpg

Nope, I remove chewing gum from under chairs, I get pair per piece.

bloody expensive plumbers! what you need to do is turn the wata off. Go to your local college and book yourself on a plumbing apprenticship. 4 years later after your training has finished go out and spend thousands on tools, van, insurance, etc..... then you can fix the leak and turn the wata back on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I got a flood in my kitchen what am a gonna do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock