Discuss I know we've done it before but let's do it again......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Show us your boat!

I'll start......

Attachments

• Bath.jpg
    Bath.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 168
It was an exhibition at the Manchester Science and Industry Museum. I know the exhibition did the rounds though so was probably in Weymouth at some point.

There was an exhibition in Greenwich 20ish years ago I took my son to. I remember some of the artifacts then were accessible. I told him to touch it then one day when he was old enough to understand I reminded him, then told him of the significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I know we've done it before but let's do it again......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
What's in YOUR toolbag? Please reply let us know and I'll compile a big list in the first post.
Replies
Views
We've been the house for just over 2 years. We've only just got around to figuring out this 'Y' plan system as we've never had one before. We've...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock