Discuss I need help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tayla

Can anyone help I have a drayton tempus three
and the screen has gone completely blank, I've switched the boiler
on and off but no luck the screen is just blank.

is it getting any signs of power ? if it has a plug have you checked the fuse

welcome to the forum .

Is it battery operated? :welcome:

Edit:

Nope it isn't :) As bod say's, got power to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everthing else working ? Hot water / Heating if so then you need to replace unit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Hi all I'm blanking a couple of openings in a hot water cylinder. The Screwfix Flomasta 1" BSP plugs fit perfectly but no washer supplied or...
Replies
Views
L
Good morning, I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for. The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock