Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss I tell you I wouldn't kick that Adele out of bed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I tell you I wouldn't kick that Adele out of bed. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock