Currently reading:
I wonder what it will be ?

Discuss I wonder what it will be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

After reading countess doom and gloom stories of yet another deadly disease coming to a town near you i can't help but wonder what will get me in the end. It seems we are surrounded by deadly parasites, bugs and diseases which are poised to attack at any moment, but i am starting to get a bit disappointed with all these empty threats of destruction. What ever happened to the old favourites like being nagged to death.......or bored to death......it seems the wife has already made a start on the former so i'd better pour a beer before it starts just so she can ask me if i'm trying to drink myself into an early grave........which i can deny as its getting on for six o'clock.......chin chin!

As long as I can feed myself and wipe my own backside then im happy being still around. The minute I cant then its cheerio.

As long as I can feed myself and wipe my own backside then im happy being still around. The minute I cant then its cheerio.

You're havin a laugh......i'll be making the most of it having some young polish totty giving me a bed bath and wiping my arris into the bargain. I do a fair bit at dementia homes and i can tell you some of the old fella's in there haven't lost it at all........they know exactly what they are doing.

I'm with toxic on that. Do a few nursing homes, some fine nurses in there alright. Just my luck to get d male ones washing me. Although d place would put the frighteners on ye. It's all ould women. They defo outlive d men by a long shot. All that nagging prolongs yer life!!

I'm hoping to get shagged to death by Scarlett Johanssen........

I'm think I would prefer to expire in the tender embraces of Scarlett Johanssen's great, great, great, great, great, great grand-daughter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a chat with the Mrs about dying and funerals etc she came out with this gem "I want to be cremated when I go ugh the thought of all those worms and creepy crawlies all over Me I'd die".....pmsl regards Turnpin:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I wonder what it will be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock