Discuss ID of a kitchen strainer plug? Help, stumped! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Trying to find a replacement for the below sink strainer and completely stumped! all the ones i see dont have the black base bit on and dont seem to work! any ideas for a replacement or the specific name of this type? Thank you!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 7

Reply to ID of a kitchen strainer plug? Help, stumped! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a bathroom sink with an old Bristan depressable plug, see picture. The depresser thingey has broken and I have removed the plug. Is it...
Replies
Views
I have a double sink, and the small sink is about 29cm x 15cm, and 12cm deep. When filled, the water slowly drains away. I tried a simple rubber...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a specific basin strainer for one of two sinks in a vanity unit. Cannot find anywhere. Not standard. Will have to change whole...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to fix a leak from under the kitchen sink. I replaced a number of components and fixed one leak from the trap, but now have...
Replies
Views
Hi, My kitchen sink trap/waste is leaky a bit from the connection highlighted below. It mainly happens when there is pressure (when I fill up the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock