Discuss Ideal HE30 L-F fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Videodoctor

Hi, I have an Ideal HE30 which is displaying the L-F fault. I have measured only 110v dc at the gas valve(instead of 200v i believe) and there is no voltage going to the igniter module except for near the end of the sequence when 200v flashes up for about a second.

The boiler goes through its starting up procedure with the pump running,the top fan running etc and the circuit board can be heard making all sorts of clicking relay noises.The board is the orange type.

My hunch is that's its the circuit board that's causing it but have any of you guys any ideas as to other checks i can do before ordering a replacement.

Thanks for your help.
Regards.

Probably a fault other than the PCB. But as your not gas safe, we can't give advice.

May as well close the thread, he`s gone to DIY for help.

Last edited:
anyone on there if so post this link :D

but fill in the blanks :)
/diy/threads/diy-gas.8090/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal HE30 L-F fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature...
Replies
Views
Folks Me again I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to. I have been getting an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
My Ideal Icos HE30 boiler has been reliable starter since its installation 12 year's ago. It has been serviced every year since by the original...
Replies
Views
My boiler is an Ideal Icos HE30 boiler. This supplies the central heating and a separate heat store - in other words a big cylinder - for domestic...
Replies
Views
Back