Discuss Ideal imax in depth fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

Hi, Do any of you clever chaps have the in depth fault codes for an Imax. The mi's are vague to say the least. Preferably E04 and not in the book E08..Cheers.

BTW if anyone comes across that, It means fans knackered or flueways blocked or condence backed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal imax in depth fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock