Discuss Ideal Isar HE 35 cutting out in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Sandeep89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

Customer has a Ideal Isar HE35 when the boiler fires up for ether hot water or heating, there is knocking noise which seem to he coming from inside the flue manifold.

Boiler fires up, knocking noises can be heard from some seconds, after this the boiler cuts out and water squirts out of the AAV. The boiler then re-fires itself after a little while and the same thing happens again.

Any ideas what could be causing this.

Thanks

I also noticed that the pressure gauge is rapidly moving up and down whilst the boiler is working, is it meant to be doing this

Reply to Ideal Isar HE 35 cutting out in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello , I have an Ideal Classic boiler ff350 which runs for 10 mins before the boiler cuts out. The circ pump keeps running at this time. The Pump...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Back