Search the forum,

Discuss ideal isar HF error... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil hair

Gas Engineer
a customer replaced a couple of valves on his heating system,(under cooker heater) and when he refilled, was greeted with the HF error.

I thought he had probably air locked it, so bled the pump, and it fired up, but only managed LF. then after a couple of resets went back to HF. Sometimes the pump jams, started again with a knock. The fan does not run, but is this because of the HF stopping it, or the fan causing HF? for some reason i didnt check the flame probe was ok. woops

I am at a loss to why draining some water would cause this? apart from the usual pos answer.

any ideas?

thanks

No flame sens so probes I would say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal isar HF error... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Hi Guys, Customer has a Ideal Isar HE35 when the boiler fires up for ether hot water or heating, there is knocking noise which seem to he coming...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an ideal logic plus combi boiler that has been working fine for all of winter. With the recent storms when the wind speed starts...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock