Discuss Ideal logic 12 rear flue repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon F

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Am I right in thinking that to get the flue out of this boiler,
the boiler needs lifting of the wall to acces the support bracket.
The flue is connected to this, there is no other way of getting to the flue??

it is currently dripping at the seal/conection in the back of the boiler.

Yes mate.
It s fitted to the bracket before the boiler is mounted and should be screwed together between the boiler and bracket. You ll need to lift the boiler off, do the necessary repairs/replacements to the flue/boiler seal and put the boiler back I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic 12 rear flue repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock