Search the forum,

Discuss IDEAL - Vertical FLUE in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a customer that wants me to fully strip down and service their boiler,
I have been round previously for other work

I did have a look at their boiler and flue.
The flue has caught my attention as there do not seem to be any "ports for flue analyser. it is a vertical flue.

i am newly qualified and am I missing the obvious here? I would AR this boiler

What boiler ?

No test point In the flue ?

Has it not got one of these just above the boiler?

C30 flue.PNG

Should be a black spigot right hand side top then

Reply to IDEAL - Vertical FLUE in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I am after an advice, please. We have a vertical radiator from Reina, Evie, that heats up only 2nd column fully, 1,3 and 4 are lukewarm. I borrowed a thermal camera and attached is the thermal image. System is balanced, there doesn't seem to be air coming out of the bleeding valve and was...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock