Discuss Ideal Vogue max 40 noises in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gaz the signman

Got an Ideal Vogue 40 Max

When its running in the early hours of the morning between 1am and 5am its as quiet as a mouse no issues, when its on in the daytime and evening every now and then its like a ships fog horn sounding off. It is 6 months old and has been doing it from the day it was installed.

Reply to Ideal Vogue max 40 noises in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, At the start of the year I had a 32 Ideal Vogue Max fitted and all was well, it's working fine. Problem is, I was getting floors done...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My Ideal Vouge Max 26 was installed a few years back, all works fine. Its an S plan setup, but I've always been amazed that the...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello guys! I had an Ideal Combi Logic+ C24 fitted in August 2021 in my mid terraced house and I started noticing that it was losing pressure...
Replies
Views
Back