Discuss identify Thermostatic cartridge model in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I came across this thermostatic cartridge and was wondering if you could help me locate a replacement. Couldn't find any make or model numbers on anything to help

GB
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

Reply to identify Thermostatic cartridge model in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello, The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is...
Replies
Views
N
Hello, The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is...
Replies
Views
Newbie1
N
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock