Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont HA HA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont H

Ugliest looking transport in the world. Wouldn't be seen dead driving up to a job in one, customer would think I was having a laff.:lol:

Re: if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont H

oh how i laughed when it fell out of the wagon. i mean how hard could it be to get it in there in the first place.

Brilliant.

I wouldn't drive one either. I don't like the gypsy look :)

Lol lol lol look at that chassis so modern.....proper van for me everyday!

Ugliest looking transport in the world. Wouldn't be seen dead driving up to a job in one, customer would think I was having a laff.:lol:
your not cool enough to own a landy

everyone else is banned except VT hes banned twice

old landies never give up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Go for the eyes mark!!

wouldn't be worthwhile picking up a 7 year old transit, as it'll be a pile of oranage stuff

No I'm normal. All that's missing from one is an open top and a machine gun. Good for going on safari though......but really London Zoo?

Shouldnt that say "your not cold enough to own a landy "
as we drive pass a vivaro thats blown up its engine or gearbox SNIGGER

If you put channel 4 on now there's a programme on which all landy owners could appear on :)

In the south east a land rover would be a luxury. Of little use rather like a chocolate hammer.

in the north they are so full of single malt they just walk to jobs in the snow:)

If you put channel 4 on now there's a programme on which all landy owners could appear on :)
we are all strait we dont watch that gay ****e you do tom

we are all strait we dont watch that gay ****e you do tom

No mentioning my personal preferences on a open forum,i love men obviously

Is that villa having the lessons on how to do it? :)

Always cold in Scotland? Today we had another day of glorious sunshine while you landy lovers are out digging for sheep in the snow. Ha, ha.

Supreme smugness. :lol:

Always cold in Scotland? Today we had another day of glorious sunshine while you landy lovers are out digging for sheep in the snow. Ha, ha.

Supreme smugness. :lol:

they only dig out their girlfriends in wales, the rest have to lump it:) gives a new meaning to sheepskin seat covers

Wrong forum.

You at it again, Croppie he's picking on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!, still got to learn to take wot I give:)

Whenever I see a land rover I instantly think of shad rag dingle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to if you dont like Land rovers you'll love this if you like Land Rovers you wont HA HA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
You'll notice me messing around with forum categories a lot over the coming days/weeks. Anything you'd like to see? I want more DIY forums. But...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
4x4 fans look away now! Land Rovers imported to U.S. are CRUSHED by customs for failing safety rules because they don't have airbags | Mail Online
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
autotrader link for more pics and description 2002 LAND ROVER FREELANDER Commercial Td4 Diesel in London | Auto Trader Vans good thing about...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock