Discuss if you had one opportunity to go back in time where would you go. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to spend time with my dad...........after seven years i still miss him a lot, but on a brighter note i would have liked to see Queen live with Freddie.

exact same for me but it was 28 years ago he passed

Don't regret the past look to the future
What's done is done
Good times bad times all make us what we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to if you had one opportunity to go back in time where would you go. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
  • Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock