Search the forum,

Discuss Immersion Heater or Water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not live in the UK so not always familiar with the right term. My mother has a flat in London that needs a new immersion heater to heat hot water for bathroom and kitchen.. She currently has an electric one that is very old and needs replacing. I went to B&Q, Homebase sites to look for a new one but all I find are the parts, not the new tank. Am I looking under the wrong name (I tried water heater).
Also any recommendations for someone that will sell and install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Immersion Heater or Water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have emptied the water tank in the loft and also closed the main stopcock. still the leak is on - hoping it will eventually stop. I have not idea how the...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve regardless of whether the tank is heating or not. We're talking litres a minute currently. I have replaced the valve which changed nothing. I have...
Replies
Views
Has anyone fitted a Tesla T-Smart immersion heater and can comment on reliability ? On Amazon, there are mixed reviews, with one saying that it is dangerous as it didn't turn off properly. I spoke to Tesla and they said that those reports were early teething issues (but I guess they would say...
Replies
Views
I want to replace my old immersion heater, it currently has a dual immersion with bath/sink switch, we only ever need the whole tank heated so can i replace with a single immersion? or if i am doing it a a DIYer is like for like easier.
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m not a plumber or a DIYer. I need help! My immersion heater has started coming on at about 10.15 pm. I dont know when this started happening but normally it comes on after midnight ( it runs on eco 7). The immersion is wired into a switch on the wall that lights up when the heater is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock