Discuss Impact drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Never actually used one before. Knew what they were but never had a go one one. They had a demo one on counter at Screwfix. Bosch thing discounted. They've got real kick haven't they? What ones do you guys have/recommend? I can finally see the justification for them.

All my tools are Makita and i purchased a snap on 18v battery drill and ive gotta say it wipes the floor with my makita but so does the price unfortunately , i like millwaukee and the hilti goods aswell

I dont have an impact but used my joiner mates loads o times and they're fine and lightwieght and real easy to use but noisy, dtdtdtdtdtdtdttdtdtdtdtdtd

Don't use em. I find them to powerful, you can't feel the fixing bite. The first you know is the screws just spinning.

Had makita 18v for few years and was excellent tool til got nicked, have had dewalt 10.something volt since and is again another excellent tool gives me no problems at all and surprisingly good battery life

got a bosch 18v nicad one and it still works 3plus years down the line. Howhever the combi drill doesnt.

Used to have 18v walt Disney until the batteries died then onto Makita ta ta........prefer the Makita tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Impact drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock