Search the forum,

Discuss In hosptial tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Well got a 2hr eye op tomorrow, have a dislocated Retina, don't know long I will be off work with it, started 2 weeks after I had a cataract removed not having to much luck this month & I hate hospital's ,

Good luck with the op jts hope it all goes ok and I wish you a speedy recovery.

good luck, spent the morning in hospital today, finally I may get to see a knee surgeon soon :)

is this the operation where they pump air into your eye afterwards to form a bubble to hold it in place if so you have to lie on your side and try not to move much a friend had this op. good luck

is this the operation where they pump air into your eye afterwards to form a bubble to hold it in place if so you have to lie on your side and try not to move much a friend had this op. good luck

Yes that's the one but its a medical gas not air, got to keep head down and try to keep still for 5 days, hope typing is ok cant look up to see what I'm writing so could a total mess, sight should slowly return with in 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In hosptial tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock