Discuss In hosptial tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Well got a 2hr eye op tomorrow, have a dislocated Retina, don't know long I will be off work with it, started 2 weeks after I had a cataract removed not having to much luck this month & I hate hospital's ,

Good luck with the op jts hope it all goes ok and I wish you a speedy recovery.

good luck, spent the morning in hospital today, finally I may get to see a knee surgeon soon :)

is this the operation where they pump air into your eye afterwards to form a bubble to hold it in place if so you have to lie on your side and try not to move much a friend had this op. good luck

is this the operation where they pump air into your eye afterwards to form a bubble to hold it in place if so you have to lie on your side and try not to move much a friend had this op. good luck

Yes that's the one but its a medical gas not air, got to keep head down and try to keep still for 5 days, hope typing is ok cant look up to see what I'm writing so could a total mess, sight should slowly return with in 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In hosptial tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock