Discuss in santorini and check out this contraption... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
20141021_160908.jpg

Also check out the sunsets. Incredible

20141021_183111.jpg20141021_182734.jpgthis is one of me smoking a cuban and watching the sunset20141022_183211.jpg

I would definitely recommend this place

Like the big ceeeegar muts.

Santorini the most beautiful place I the Ionian sea.

Fir extinguishing system or a commercial kitchen extraction duct.

Santorini is a beautiful place. Make sure you hire a quad and explore the island. If you have time get the boat to ios for a night. There is a place there thats extremly special. Its a Mexican restaurant called harmony. Great food fantastic location. Its on a rocky outcrop on a very quite beach. Live acoustic music every night with hammocks everywhere. Started by a norgwegian hippy in the 60's who built it himself adding to it over the years. If your lucky everyone heads to a cove in boats when it closes lights a fire and get hammered till the sun comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in santorini and check out this contraption... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock