Currently reading:
in santorini and check out this contraption...

Discuss in santorini and check out this contraption... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
20141021_160908.jpg

Also check out the sunsets. Incredible

20141021_183111.jpg20141021_182734.jpgthis is one of me smoking a cuban and watching the sunset20141022_183211.jpg

I would definitely recommend this place

Like the big ceeeegar muts.

Santorini the most beautiful place I the Ionian sea.

Fir extinguishing system or a commercial kitchen extraction duct.

Santorini is a beautiful place. Make sure you hire a quad and explore the island. If you have time get the boat to ios for a night. There is a place there thats extremly special. Its a Mexican restaurant called harmony. Great food fantastic location. Its on a rocky outcrop on a very quite beach. Live acoustic music every night with hammocks everywhere. Started by a norgwegian hippy in the 60's who built it himself adding to it over the years. If your lucky everyone heads to a cove in boats when it closes lights a fire and get hammered till the sun comes up

Enjoy muts. Is that a glass of pink liquid you're drinking with the manly cigar?!

Santorini is a beautiful place. Make sure you hire a quad and explore the island. If you have time get the boat to ios for a night. There is a place there thats extremly special. Its a Mexican restaurant called harmony. Great food fantastic location. Its on a rocky outcrop on a very quite beach. Live acoustic music every night with hammocks everywhere. Started by a norgwegian hippy in the 60's who built it himself adding to it over the years. If your lucky everyone heads to a cove in boats when it closes lights a fire and get hammered till the sun comes up

Unfortunately I have only just seen this thread now. I tried to get on the quads but they wouldn't let me as my wife is pregnant. Which I respected. So ended up hiring a car. How long is the ferry journey there to this island? Will remember for next time as we will definitely go back

The only problem with island holidays is you have to try to remember to wipe your bottom and throw it in the bin. No paper to be flushed down the loo at all. I didn't realise this was the case for the 1st couple of days. Then I went to the privy in a restaurant and opened the bin and saw a nasty bit of dirty paper. I thought who ever that was was the most disgusting vile man ever. And then I knew the truth. Oops

The only problem with island holidays is you have to try to remember to wipe your bottom and throw it in the bin. No paper to be flushed down the loo at all. I didn't realise this was the case for the 1st couple of days. Then I went to the privy in a restaurant and opened the bin and saw a nasty bit of dirty paper. I thought who ever that was was the most disgusting vile man ever. And then I knew the truth. Oops
Its a Greek Island tradition.

Unfortunately I have only just seen this thread now. I tried to get on the quads but they wouldn't let me as my wife is pregnant. Which I respected. So ended up hiring a car. How long is the ferry journey there to this island? Will remember for next time as we will definitely go back

About 2 hours i think It was a good few years ago now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to in santorini and check out this contraption... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock