Discuss Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but come on mate, people still need to be spoken to with respect :)

bloke was being a total prat tom,i did try to help but he really wanted me to tell him how to fix it,he started slagging everyone off and even after i tried to help him he complained to redsaw about me ,he was not going away short of being told how to fix it,so got binned

bloke was being a total prat tom,i did try to help but he really wanted me to tell him how to fix it,he started slagging everyone off and even after i tried to help him he complained to redsaw about me ,he was not going away short of being told how to fix it,so got binned

I was on about the comment made to jase mate.

I thought it was harsh, considering the blokes a regular contributor and has loads of posts

I do! However I also know my own opinion and don't jump on the band wagon when everyone else shoots someone down just to make myself feel better for 5 minutes!!

Jase you are a bell end. Im not jumping on the band wagon, I have always had that opinion of you.

I was on about the comment made to jase mate.

I thought it was harsh, considering the blokes a regular contributor and has loads of posts

i am sure jase is man enough to ignore it probably,i had enough nonsense to deal with the one who got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock