Discuss Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of this whole situation is that he did not follow the rules by asking for gas boiler advice!

However rule number 2 states:
BE NICE! THIS INCLUDES NO SWEARING ON OPEN FORUM.

Racism. No form of racism in any content is permitted.(period).

Swearing. No swearing allowed at all in public sections of the forums.

We have a strict 'be nice' rule on UKPF and if you're not nice you're out. Be nice to other members on the forum, there's no need to not be nice, even when replying to a contribution you don't agree to.

If a forum member is being abusive to others, uses bad, offensive (even asterisked wording (****)) or racist language, incitement, or the likes to disguise such breach of the rules laid out, then they highly risk their account being removed from the forum permanently and will never be able to rejoin the forums.

We do, however, permit a slight relaxation of the swearing rule in the private forums where such posts are out of the public view.

So please don't preach to others about following the rules when you can't follow the rules yourself!!

Apparently we can swear in the plumbers arms so I fully appreciate SimonG's comments and appreciate that his mrs obviously aint giving him enough sex thats why he obviously winks too much.
Always knew he was a winker!!

Please delete my account, Fed up of this community as said before used to be good now just a bunch of winkers.

You aired your opinion, I aired mine. Democracy at work.

;)

We all ( hopefully ) sing from the same hymn sheet.

Mines a pint of bitter!:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inconsistence from Gas Safe engineers on a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock