Search the forum,

Discuss Injector tee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hugh

why is it important to fit an injector on a solid fuel link up? Im told that many of these tee,s have been produced out on-site by soldering 2 tee's together Im not that up to date with the whole workings of a solid fuel heating system , linked with an oil boiler I understand the non-return vales and top and bottom circulators but have no clue to what the injector tee doze.

all replies welcome :)

Solid fuel heating and hot water, normally has gravity circulation for the coil in the cylinder, if a venturi or injector "Tee" is fitted, just after the pump in the return with the cylinder return going into the branch of the "Tee", the flow from the pump will induce a low pressure inside the venturi "Tee", and help the circulation of the flow to the cylinder when the pump is running

A venturi "Tee" can be made up on site very easily

can do it with a reducer and a tee, fitting the reducer in the wrong way round. Noone really keeps them in stock, such a ballache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Injector tee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The system is up and running and works okay but I feel it could work alot better if it were setup properly. Im not a plumber and really understand how parts...
Replies
Views
I have a 5 year old Ideal Logic 15 boiler that has been working alongside an old Grundfos pump possibly about 10years old. The boiler was recently (about 3 weeks ago) repaired and services by an Ideal technician. I had a plumber yesterday from Local Heros who came to fit a new Grundfos UPS3...
Replies
Views
Hi have been asked to fit an unvented cylinder (I’m G3) but the heating system is as follows. ideal Mexico 2 boiler gravity hot water pumped heating 28mm flow and return from boiler to cylinder with 22mm flow and return to boiler with pump for heating. is it possible to put an unvented...
Replies
Views
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I wanted to move it from the first floor to the loft, which he did. During the last two years, I have often noticed when I have been up in the loft that the...
Replies
Views
Hi I currently have an old cottage with a single pipe vented heating system, run off of a woodburner (multi-fuel). System gravity fed by header tank in loft with immersion tank and circulation pump for the radiators. I recently had to swap out the old woodburner, due to age of the old one, but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock