Discuss intergas OV boiler convert to outside temp compensated in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

i currently have an intergas boiler on an OV S plan setup. i want to add the intergas outside air temp sensor and cylinder temp sensor and then wire to suit the current 2 valve setup. any wiring plans or guides please.

Enough info in instructions and online.
The wire for the outside sensor can have a wall switch in it (light switch). It then turns on weather compensation or it will run as normal to the set max boiler temp.

Reply to intergas OV boiler convert to outside temp compensated in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an intergas compact hre 18 ov Can this be converted to a combi boiler
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Back