Discuss Intro and question about why post has been removed in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening all

hope everyone is well and staying safe?

I'm Ian - 30 yrs old living in Leeds but originally from Preston & bought my first house in August last year. I posted earlier tonight to ask some advice, but when I've just checked to see if there's any replies, my post is there in 'Latest Activity' but has a line through it as though someone crossed it out, and I can't find it on the main page - is there a reason for this and if so, how should I go about asking advice in future?

Thanks

Reply to Intro and question about why post has been removed in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. If I may, I'd like to ask some beginner's questions. The situation: We think we may have air trapped in our UFH system. Therefore, we're...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the...
Replies
Views
I am hoping you can help me, I live in a high wind area and following the recent storms I noticed that when I got home a metal plate had fallen...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock