Discuss Invented cylinder advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
Can anyone advise on what non carded plumbers can work on with regards to unvented systems please ?
Thanks

G3 registered

Just had a look around and unfortunately there is a lot of info stating under 15l is ok for non g3 (and some of it is quite recent)
Lucky I got my g3 ticket...

Just had a look around and unfortunately there is a lot of info stating under 15l is ok for non g3 (and some of it is quite recent)
Lucky I got my g3 ticket...

Need g3 updated the regs in 2010 ish g3 covers all hot water systems now only difference is you don’t need to have under 15 l signed off by building control or gas safe eg registered

Was discussing this with a colleague yesterday and looking at NVQ L3 textbook (C&G 6189) "Unvented undersink heaters...Because they are less than 15 litres of storage, they are not subject to the stringent regulations that surround the installation of larger... " - published in 2017. Pretty misleading! smh

Reply to Invented cylinder advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back