Discuss Invented cylinder advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello
Can anyone advise on what non carded plumbers can work on with regards to unvented systems please ?
Thanks

G3 registered

Just had a look around and unfortunately there is a lot of info stating under 15l is ok for non g3 (and some of it is quite recent)
Lucky I got my g3 ticket...

Just had a look around and unfortunately there is a lot of info stating under 15l is ok for non g3 (and some of it is quite recent)
Lucky I got my g3 ticket...

Need g3 updated the regs in 2010 ish g3 covers all hot water systems now only difference is you don’t need to have under 15 l signed off by building control or gas safe eg registered

Was discussing this with a colleague yesterday and looking at NVQ L3 textbook (C&G 6189) "Unvented undersink heaters...Because they are less than 15 litres of storage, they are not subject to the stringent regulations that surround the installation of larger... " - published in 2017. Pretty misleading! smh

Reply to Invented cylinder advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Back