Discuss iPad/iPhone business software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHR7S

Looking for apps to keep all my invoices ,quotes,emails & all my different jobs together in one place !

I am a recent convert to Gas Checker App for the ipad, its the dogs :clap:

Invoice2go for me.

Its installed on my iPad and iPhone, so no matter where I am I just produce invoice there and then, email it across to the customer and there it is. I also have a card machine to accept debit/credit cards straight away too! Invoice2go you can upload your products via a CSV file which is very easy, it syncs between all apps and can also logon via the PC. I think it is £35'per annum but that includes support.

Cheers guys. I'm set up well with regards to invoicing and quoting (I use numbers and pages app.) what id like to do is to convert everything over to iPad and am looking for an app to help organise jobs for instance being able to select a folder referenced to a job and within that I can see my quote, the materials invoices, hours worked and by whom etc etc so I can keep track on jobs and expenditure. Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iPad/iPhone business software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Back